Sunday, November 14, 2010

37.5 weeks








Here is a rare photo of me sans make up. I am just too tired to go upstairs and put it on. As you can see, my belly has grown a lot in the past 2.5 weeks. Neil likes to occasionally stop what he is doing, look at me, and say "you know your belly is really huge".

We're all ready for the baby to arrive via a home birth. The nursery has been fully decorated. All the linens for the home birth have been gathered, sterilized, and packed away. Our AWESOME friends Rachel and Josh Jones will be temporarily housing Long during the process, who seems a little puzzled that I'm not going to the hospital.

There really is not too much to report on since the last blog. We have been staying close to home and seeing our friends. Case in point- today's big event was grocery shopping at Winco. I never thought I could be so content just being at home. It use to be that every weekend was a new adventure for Neil and I. We were always on the go. Now we both seem content to be nesting at home. Even Neil seems happy to stay home on the weekends and reorganize the garage. Someday I hope to have more adventures though. Right now I'm really looking forward to our annual holiday trip to Boise. Only 5 more weeks! Other than that upcoming adventure, we're just taking it easy.

OK, here are the pictures of the completed nursery and also my stats:






How far along? 37.5 weeks

Total weight gain: +21. I feel like the farther along I get the faster I gain weight. I am hoping a lot of it is water but something tells me I'll have some extra weight to lose after Calvin arrives. Oh well. I had weight to lose anyway.

Maternity clothes? I've stopped caring. I wear whatever is comfortable.

Sleep: It's OK. I have a lot of hip pain but Tylenol helps with that.

Best moment this week: Stella's housewarming party was super fun!

Movement: yep. lots.

Labor signs: I have A LOT of Braxton Hicks.

Belly Button in or out? In, barely.

What I miss: beer.

What I am looking forward to: Having this baby!!

This Week:

This Week:  BabyFetus Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment