Well, this will definitely be my last pregnancy blog post. I'm currently 41 weeks and 1 day pregnant. As you can probably tell from the look on my face, I am ready to be done! The past 4 weeks since my last blog post have been super fun though. We celebrated my 30th birthday, had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my sister's home, and have found the time to take Napoleon on lots of long walks with all the nice weather we've been having.
We celebrated my 30th birthday party and a really nice restaurant, Matt's in the market. The restaurant couldn't accommodate large parties so I could only have a small dinner with a few people, instead of the big party that we would have liked. Here's a picture from my birthday night which was actually celebrated 3 weeks ago.
How far along? 41.5 weeks
Total weight gain: +26. This is more than I wanted to gain. I wanted to keep it under 20 lbs. Oh well.
Maternity clothes? Nothing fits anymore. Long has seen way more of my belly than either of us would like.
Total weight gain: +26. This is more than I wanted to gain. I wanted to keep it under 20 lbs. Oh well.
Maternity clothes? Nothing fits anymore. Long has seen way more of my belly than either of us would like.
Sleep: Absolutely awful. The sleep deprivation has been the hardest part of pregnancy for me. Then all the moms tell me that it only gets worse when the baby comes and I feel so overwhelmed. Somehow we'll all get through it though.
Best moment this week: Having Neil being super amazing and supportive all week. Also, doing yoga today. I feel so much better and my hips, back, and shoulder don't hurt!
Movement: Yep, he's a busy little guy.
Labor signs: I have A LOT of Braxton Hicks, cramps, mild contractions that don't amount to anything but keep me up at night, am 2cm dilated and 80% effaced, but still no labor!!
Belly Button in or out? In, barely.
What I miss: SLEEP. They say the best things in life are free and when you can't sleep well you realize how true that statement really is.
What I am looking forward to: Having this baby and sleeping again. Even for just 5 hours in a row. That sounds like bliss.
This Week:
No comments:
Post a Comment